This website (with its affiliates, “Wallaba Place”, “wallabaplace.com”, “we,” “our,” or “us”) distributes and sells products, and provides products and services to you when you visit our website (the “Service”). These Service Terms ( the “Terms”) govern your use of the Service.
By using the Service you accept the Terms, so read them all carefully. If you do not agree, do not use the Service.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
Written claims concerning copyright infringement must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed upon.
If you have any concerns about this website or your use of the Service, please contact us.